We finished part 6 of 6 of the “You were born rich” seminar on youtube. It was an amazing journey for the family and myself. It’s a lot to take in for sure that I do not think it is enough to watch it once. But after watching the program for the past 6 days, I can understand why some people kept going back. It’s like getting a shot of motivational dopamine and adrenaline every time. I actually felt a little sad it ended. (I know I can watch it over and over again yet there I was with the bittersweet feeling after watching something so wonderful).
It all made sense when you listened to all that was conveyed. However, until I’ve practiced all that is suggested. It will just stay as a knowledge and not a realization or an awareness.
The things that I picked up and am practicing from the seminar:
- Visualizing about the person I am becoming a few minutes when I wake up in the mornings and before I drift off to sleep in the evenings.
- Affirmations. Stuck some affirmations by the mirror in the bathroom and side of a cabinet where it is visible to me where I am sitting doing my work.
- A goal card that I look at every mornings and evenings.
- Reading self help books a bit every day.
- Recorded myself saying the affirmations and listening to it everyday.
So it was an all about 12 hours of amazingness. I am just grateful that Bob Proctor had posted it up for free for everyone to use. It is up to us (those who had watched those videos) now to use that information to better ourselves. If you haven’t seen it and feel there is something you can still learn, you might want to check it out. I have to add that the music may sound cheesy at first 😂. Now we are all going around the house singing “Born rich!” every few minutes.